Saturday, August 27, 2011

Heroes

Sorry for the lack of updates from me lately. We've both been really busy and I haven't really had time to write anything. At the moment we're at Incheon airport in Seoul about to fly to Kuala Lumpur. We'll be there for two nights before going to Nepal for a week and then India.

I'll post about leaving Korea a bit later on, but in the meantime I thought I'd share an email one of my students sent me. Their summer holiday homework was some written assignments that they emailed to me for checking, stuff like thier favourite movie or describing Korean food. This assignment was to write about their hero. Here it is. . .

"Hello, Thomas.
I'll send my last e-mail to you.
This e-mail is about my hero, Adolf Hitler.
He was born in Austria.
He was a German  politician.
Although he caused the Second World War, he killed jews and he was a dictator, he made Germany to rich.
He constructed expressway.
And he worked for German.
So I admire him and my hero is Adolf Hitler.
And I think that he is the real man and real hero.
Don't you think so?

I want to see you soon.
Good Bye."

I don't actually work for the school any more so I think I might "forget" to reply to that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment