Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Korean Things I Have Eaten

It's been a while since I wrote one of these, so here goes. Tried two new things this week. Both were gross.

Item number one:


It's a corn flavoured ice block. CORN.


What are those little flecks of yellow? CORN.


This tastes of sweetened milk and corn. I took enough bites to take this picture and then threw it out the window of my bus. CORN.

Item number two:


I don't know why I thought this would be good. It's 'Breakfast Tofu' with blueberry. I know that some people use silken tofu in smoothies, and one of my favourite foods at school is soondubu (soft tofu) with a soy dressing. This tofu is not soft.


This is a chunky, grainy tofu with a soft, blueberry centre of grossness. The only thing I enjoyed about this tofu was faking that I liked it and then feeding it to Tom who made the best face ever.

Also comes in Kiwifruit.

맛있는 없습니다!

No comments:

Post a Comment