Tuesday, August 30, 2011

3 days, 10 rotis

I'm writing this from an internet cafe in Kuala Lumpur, and you wouldn't believe the security measures I've had to go through to log into Gmail, Facebook et al. There's also no SD card slot or active USB port on either of the computers we're using, so my photographs are stuck on my camera for the time being. Damn.
KL has been a great stopover stay, although we feel like we've done everything on offer here. Except for eat enough roti cenai. Like the green backpackers we are, we paid waaaaay too much for our first meal before finding a couple of roadside stalls selling roti in many variations for 1 ringgit (40c).

And because this is a blog about Korea, here's what I miss already:

My students
The public transport
No touts
Safety

More blogs when we can. Off to Kathmandu via New Delhi later on this evening. No big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment