Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wait, wait . . . What?

After eleven months here I thought Korea might be running out of ways to surprise me. Now that I'm used to taxi drivers watching TV while they drive and students looking at me like I'm some kind of enchanted animal because I have hairy arms, I don't really shock all that easily. That changed this evening with a couple of new products I found in Jeonju.

The first is a actually just a regular old home botox kit.


No, wait. It's okay. It's dermatologist tested. That makes me totally confident about injecting poison into my own face. And all for only 10,000 won (about NZ$11).

Next is probably the best example ever of why you should get a native speaker to proof read the English on your company's products.


At least, I hope that's what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment