Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Korean Convenience - Coffee!

Tom can't drink coffee and I don't have it very often, but when friends gave me this coffee kit I was keen to give it a go. You need:
  • Kona Hazelnut coffee kit
  • A mug
  • Boiling water

 That little pouch holds the coffee. You tear off the top, fold out the cardboard and viola! Mini hand-drip filter in your cup.

Say it with me: cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!
 Just add water and you've got yourself some coffee:


It's the cute and kitsch element of the coffee that appeals to me. The coffee itself (like most Korean coffee) is weak and weird. I can imagine Richard P's cries of disgust if we sent it home to NZ. Perhaps an idea for the next parcel?

3 comments:

  1. Cries of disgust indeed!
    Tom can't drink coffee?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, it gives him migraines. One of coffee's greatest devotees has fallen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From what I've heard about Korean coffee I think it's a good thing I can't drink it. I don't even miss it much anymore.

    ReplyDelete