Monday, May 2, 2011

Spotted in Seoul

I love Seoul. I love Seoul so much that I have spent about 50% of my weekends there, and sometimes I wish we lived there except that I'd spend far too much money. One of the terrible things about Buan is that there isn't much to do during the week in town, and one of the excellent things about Buan if you want to save money is that there isn't much to do during the week in town. This makes my trips to Seoul very special, and even more special when I see haircuts like this:


That is a mullet which is permed in the middle and straightened at the front and back. Amazing.

Fortunately I have awesome friends who allow me to get slightly closer pictures of such spectacles:


Isn't it magnificent? The next time I get my hair cut, I'm taking these pictures in with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment